Pitch: a speech or act that attempts to persuade someone to buy or do something (Cambridge Dictionary)
No good pitch, no funding for your development project. It is this simple. But how do you develop an outstanding pitch of your project, the heart piece of your communication with donors? And how do you make the most of your limited opportunities to present a memorable pitch of your project to the right people?
In this webinar you will learn about:
- the significance of your (winning) mind-set;
- how to word your pitch in a powerful language that highlights your ‘added value’; and
- how to identify and approach the right persons associated with a potential donor whether you bump into them at a reception, in the elevator or when you talk to them on the phone or write them
What you get:
- live webinar session: 60 minutes presentation and 15 minutes Q&A session
- templates for the tools that we present
- audio recording after the webinar in case you cannot attend
- 30 days free access to our online funding database TripleFunds with over 4,000 grants and donors at the value of 39€ (Mini membership)
It is suitable for:
- Beginners and advanced development practitioners across all sectors who are interested in learning more about the secrets of developing a strong project pitch
- Students, program staff, fundraisers, and other folks from various walks of life interested in learning about communication with donors.
How to book a seat:
- You can pay online with credit card or PayPal here in our Shop
- You can send us an email to office(a)triple-minds.com in case you prefer bank transfer
Blanka Bellak is the founder of Leadership Associates, a leadership development consultancy. Previously Blanka was the Director of the Austrian Study Centre for Peace and Conflict Resolution, a UNESCO-award winning non-profit training and research institute on peace and conflict. She has more than 20 years of experience in programme management, reporting, monitoring and evaluation and fundraising for international organizations, the UN and for NGOs.
Lisa Ringhofer is the Co-Founder of TripleMinds and has been passionate about developing projects and writing grant applications in English, German and Spanish for over 17 years. When not working on grant applications, she loves conducting face-to-face trainings in different parts of the world.