Writing Winning Funding Proposals
Would you like to know more about writing winning grant proposals – a quick introduction or a more in-depth reflection?
Would you like to improve your writing skills for fundraising from institutional donors?
Or simply know how to attract foundation grants with a compelling case?
We can assist you with an in-house training that is tailored to the needs and interests of your organisation. No matter where you are based, we are happy to work with you in English, German or Spanish.
Some of the topics that may be covered:
- Key principles in preparing concept notes and full proposals for institutional donors
- Main differences between institutional donors and foundations
- The story telling approach: the balanced use of rational and emotional elements
- How to create compelling proposal elements: cover letter, executive summary, statement of need, project description, budget, and organisation capacity
- Using donor feedback for organisational learning
- Learnings from our own experiences of the past 17 years
You may book online using our training enquiry format at the bottom of the page, call us for more details at +43 676 941 88 99 or simply send us an email: email@example.com.