- This event has passed.
Participatory M&E tools to capture change
February 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm€199 – €239
This training will guide you through various tools and approaches (beyond surveys and focus groups) that you can use for capturing the CHANGE you seek to achieve in your projects!
In a very interactive live session, you will get practical experience in using a range of participatory tools and approaches such as scalar tools, experimental vignettes, mapping, scoring, ranking and piling exercises. We will also cover the technology you can use for many of these.
Date and time: 24 February 2022, 9:00 – 16:00 CET, online (zoom)
Trainer: Lisa Ringhofer (TripleMinds)
Your investment: €239.- (TripleFunds members receive a 20% discount: €199.-)
The training consists of a one-day live interactive online session. Total time commitment is up to 8 hours:
- 1 hour pre-reading/pre-training survey
- 7 hours of live online sessions
What you will learn:
By the end of the training you will:
- Have a good understanding of state-of-the-art tools and approaches that capture change
- Explain the principles and good practice in the design and use of different mapping, scalar, ranking and scoring tools
- Explain the principles and good practice in the design and use of storytelling and experimental vignettes
- Which technology to use for the different tools and approaches
- Pre-course reading and pre-training survey
Training day (Thursday, 24 February 2022, 09:00am – 16:00pm CET)
- Introduction to state-of-the-art tools and approaches
- Scalar tool
- Stakeholder mapping/Venn diagrams
- Ranking, scoring and piling exercises
- Radar diagrams
- Storytelling approaches
- Experimental vignettes
- Use of technology
- Short feedback survey
- Post-course library
Who is it for:
This training is for people working in development cooperation involved in M&E/MEL/MEAL who want a deeper understanding of using a range of tools and approaches (beyond surveys and focus groups) for capturing change.
What you get:
- Presentation slides and all templates
- Additional post-course materials
- Audio recording of the training (accessible for 30 days following the training)
- 30 days free access to our online funding database TripleFunds with over 4,000 grants and donors at the value of 39€ (Mini membership)
How to book a seat:
- You can pay online with credit card or PayPal in our shop: BUY NOW
- You can send us an email to email@example.com in case you prefer bank transfer
Bookings will close on Thursday, 17th of February at 17:00pm.
Lisa Ringhofer is the Co-Founder of TripleMinds. As a passionate development practitioner for almost 20 years, Lisa has spent various years managing international cooperation projects ‘in the field’. She has accompanied many non-profits in setting up their M&E frameworks and impact assessments and loves passing on this practical knowledge in all her trainings.
What previous participants say about our trainings:
„Thank you for this highly professional, participatory, lively and entertaining training!“
„I liked the training very much: it was a perfect combination of input sessions and group work!”