Additional training for Theory of Change on 22 and 25 June 2021
Our training on ‘What difference do our projects make? – Using a Theory of Change to plan and assess Changes’ for March is fully booked out. Due to many requests, we have scheduled another training date for this online course: 22 and 25 June 2021 (both days from 9:00-14:30 CEST Vienna time via Zoom).
The content will be:
- M&E/MEL/MEAL – How do they differ?
- Comparing and contrasting a Theory of Change and a Logframe
- Building an outcomes pathway – the ‘heartpiece’ of a Theory of Change
- Linking the Theory of Change to a MEAL plan
- Defining indicators
- Introducing a range of (participatory) tools & methods for assessing change
We will give away again 3 scholarships for participants from the Global South: you can email us to email@example.com about yourself / your organisation and why you would benefit from this scholarship.
If you are interested, you can get more information here and also book your seat: REGISTRATION