- This event has passed.
Fundraising from Foundations – A Global Deal
October 7, 2019Free
If you want to broaden your donor base and increase your success rate in raising funds from charitable donors, you need to know how they work and think. This training workshop enables you to better understand charitable foundations: how they are formed and their motives to give for international development.
During this one-day workshop participants will learn about the key stages of foundation fundraising – starting from donor identification and research, building relationships and making first donor contacts, balancing between rational and emotional arguments in your funding proposal, and managing the long-term relationship with foundations.
When: 07. October 2019
Where: 26th Austrian Fundraising Congress @ Europahaus Wien
Costs: free for congress participants
Training facilitator: Lisa Ringhofer (TripleMinds)
- The (European) foundation landscape: how they work and their motives for giving
- ‘Identification’: Foundation research online: how to find the ‘good fits’ for your project
- ‘Cultivation’: Building relationships and making first donor contacts
- ‘Solicitation’: the essential elements for a winning funding proposal
- ‘Stewardship’: the art of saying ‘thank you’ and managing long-term relationships with foundations
About the instructor:
This training will be delivered by Lisa Ringhofer.
Lisa Ringhofer is the Co-Founder of TripleMinds and has been passionate about developing projects and writing grant applications in English, German and Spanish for over 17 years. When not working on grant applications, she loves conducting face-to-face trainings in different parts of the world.