TripleFunds is our practical online fundraising tool providing access to open calls for proposals and donor profiles as well as live or recorded webinars and resource guides. You can carry out targeted research for suitable donors with over 11 search filters and improve your fundraising skills (i.e. proposal writing, how to approach foundations) with our training materials.
What is included in this package?
- 2 Proposal reviews (we comment on existing proposals on how to improve the application document)
- 1 Donor mapping (we identify 10 potential donors for you)
- Access to grants database (over 1,400 open funding opportunities from public and private donors)
- Access to donor database (over 3,000 donor profiles incl. government, foundations, funds, business incubators, etc.)
- Access to resource section (app. 50 weekly updated resource guides on various topics for fundraising)
- Webinars (bi-monthly live webinar sessions on up-to-date fundraising topics, i.e. “Successful Fundraising from Foundations”)
- E-Mail Alert (weekly e-mail alert with all new grants and donors of the last 7 days)
- Customer support (we answer all emails within 24 hours 7 days a week and offer you an introductory Skype call with our experts)
How does the proposal review work?
You send us an existing proposal of your choice in word document and we add comments on how you can improve the different sections of your application (i.e. problem statement, objective and results, activities, sustainability, budget, cross-cutting issues etc.. We also study the respective donor guidelines and the profile (i.e. giving history, application templates, grant amounts etc.) in order to make sure you submit a successful proposal. Then we send it back to you and you can adjust the respective sections as to make the proposal fit for your donor´s requirements.
What is a donor mapping?
In a thorough research process according to pre-defined criteria of yours, we identify 10 potential donors for your organisation, program or project. You get a document with app. 15 pages including the description of the selected donors. For more information, you can visit this link.
What do the databases include?
- Sectors: agriculture & rural development, education, health, water & sanitation, peace building, human rights, governance, social inclusion, disability, women & gender, economic development, food security, arts & culture, capacity building
- Countries: over 170 developing and emerging countries worldwide with a special filter to narrow down your search
- Donor types and donor base: government, foundations, funds, UN agencies, business incubators, crowdfunding, NGOs with additional filter to search for donor base (i.e. Swiss based donors only)
- Eligible applicants: non-profit organisations, social businesses, individuals
- Grant sizes: small (up to $100,000), medium (up to $1,000,000) and large (more than $1,000,000)
- Funding types: grants, loans, equity, others
- Free search: search for any keyword that suits your search text
What is the resource section?
In the resource section you find useful guides on specific fundraising topics as well as prospect research for particular sectors, regions and countries. The section currently includes:
- Foundations: you find various guides on specific sectors (such as ’10 Foundations funding Environment Projects worldwide’, ’10 Foundations funding Women and Gender Projects worldwide’), a ‘Step-by-step Guide for Foundation Research’, ‘Top 5 Foundations for Social Entrepreneurs’ and many others)
- Donor mappings: you find guides for specific countries such as South Africa, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Lebanon, Mozambique, Tajikistan, Kenya, India, and many others
- Program development: you find guides on relevant topics including ‘How to apply to USAID’, ‘Impact Evaluation Planning and Implementation’, ‘Impact Orientation: Mapping of Online Resources’, ‘Top 5 Tips for Impact Evaluation’ and many others
Which webinars are included?
The webinar section offers recorded webinars (i.e. How to access funds from European Foundations) and we hold live webinars as well (duration 60-90 minutes including Q&A session).
For whom is this package suitable?
- Non-profit organisations working in development cooperation and the humanitarian aid sector (i.e. non-governmental organisations, community-based organisations, civil society organisations, associations, trusts, foundations, funds)
- For-profit organisations with social business ventures that generate impact in developing countries or emerging markets (i.e. social entrepreneurs and companies with CSR initiatives)
- Individuals looking for scholarships or fellowships
How much does it cost?
The price is 99€ per month. The total due amount at subscription is 1,188€. You can pay online with credit card or PayPal, with bank transfer.
How long is the membership?
The membership for this package is 12 months plus 1 month for free (13 months). From our own experience, a fundraising cycle from the identification of the donor or grant opportunity until the final grant signature is usually taking 9-12 months. We therefore recommend you this package as it provides you with regular funding opportunities and training materials on how to write proposals or how to approach foundations over a whole funding cycle.
How many people can access TripleFunds?
This package entails 5 different user accounts.
Any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us at office(a)triple-minds.com and we are happy to answer any questions that you might have on this product. You are also invited to visit the TripleFunds website for more details.