This webinar asks the question: how do I plan a development project and what does it take to arrive at a good project design?
Therefore, it introduces the different steps of the Logframe Approach (LFA), the most common planning approach for development projects. We work out a stakeholder and problem analysis and define our project strategy. The webinar participants will also learn a wide range of community based assessment methods, tools and approaches.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- The big picture: PCM and the Logframe Approach (LFA)
- The analysis stage: assessing needs, stakeholder analysis, problem and objective analysis
- The planning stage: the Logframe matrix: the different columns
- Reflections on the Logframe and the Theory of Change (ToC): commonalities and differences
After the webinar you:
– will understand the different steps for the way to the Logframe;
– and you will learn how to develop a successful Logframe.
For whom is this training suitable?
This training is suitable for anybody working or interested in the development sector (i.e. local or international NGOs, consultants, students, CBOs, grass-roots organisations etc.) who is interested in learning more about the Logframe Approach (LFA).
Who is the trainer?
Lisa Ringhofer is the co-founder and Senior Consultant of TripleMinds. She is a fundraising and development coach with more than a decade of experience in helping non-profit organisations raise the money necessary to broaden their impact. She has raised funds from the private sector, governments and citizens for development projects across the globe, with a regional focus on Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa.
What is included?
After the purchase you will receive:
(1) the audio recording
(2) the power point presentation
How much does it cost?
It costs 39€. You can pay with credit card or PayPal.
Which software do I need?
You do not require any additional software. You only need access to Internet and a browser.
Any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us at office(a)triple-minds.com and we are happy to answer any questions that you might have on this product.