Do you sometimes feel like a grant proposal machine? Gun-firing out one after the other in dry and technical language, often without much success? Does it feel like no fun?
Then this webinar might be just right for you, as it introduces you to the use of storytelling to put more life, personality and compassion into your grant proposal.
You will learn about what we consider the 5 secrets of writing genuinely engaging grant proposals without scarifying any essential details. You will be introduced to the basic ingredients of a good story and how to ensure a good opening that wants the reader to find out more. You will also be taken on a quick journey through each narrative section of the grant application. How to write a compassionate needs statement using gripping words to relay the gloom and doom of your situation and incorporate evidence-based practices in your plan of action.
And this is what we have learnt after years of practice: not only will your success rate rise, but you will also have much more fun in writing these proposals!
- Introduction and housekeeping
- Presentation on story telling in grant proposals – 45 minutes
- Q&A session where you have the chance to get your individual questions answered – 15 minutes
The training will therefore help you to:
Understand why you should use story telling in your grant proposals
Increase your skills and knowledge on story telling tools
Apply the techniques across your own projects and programs
Avoid common pitfalls
What you get:
- 1 live webinar session
- templates for the tools that we present
- 1 audio recording after the webinar in case you cannot attend
- 1 month free access to our online funding database TripleFunds with over 4,000 grants and donors at the value of 39€ (Mini membership)
It is suitable for:
- small and large NGOs (CBOs, grass roots, etc.)
- local and international NGOs
- social businesses
- students and researchers
- for both beginners and advanced levels
- …anybody who is interested in grant writing
How to book a seat:
- You can pay online with credit card or PayPal here
- You can send us an email to office(a)triple-minds.com in case you prefer bank transfer
If you have some questions, please email us at office(a)triple-minds.com.
You don´t have time or you are located in a different time zone? No problem – we are recording the webinar and the audio will be sent to you after the webinar as well as the power point presentation.