Weaving stories into your grant proposals
Including statements on how your clients experience the positive contributions of your projects is already quite commonplace. But have you ever let other people or institutions ‘speak’ in your grant proposals or donor reports?
This webinar is all about the use of engaging stories from people other than your clients. How about weaving in a quote from your network or community partners, or even from another donor?
Remember: Our projects are all about real people, so let’s bring them to life!
What you will learn:
- The added value of weaving engaging stories into your grant proposals
- Which types of stories can we use to breathe life into our grant proposals?
- Many ideas on where to place these stories across the proposal document
What you get:
- Live webinar: 50 minutes presentation and 10 minutes Q&A session
- Audio recording and presentation
- 30 days free access to our online funding database TripleFunds with over 4,000 grants and donors at the value of 39€ (Mini membership)
How to book a seat:
- You can pay online with credit card or PayPal here in our Shop
- You can send us an email to office(a)triple-minds.com in case you prefer bank transfer