What is the agenda?
- The European foundation landscape: Facts & figures
- Foundation research: How can I find the ‚good fits‘ ? – 3 Steps to success: Self-analysis/general research/detailed research
- Tips& tricks for proposal writing: Keep it short, professional and emotional!
- Q&A session: Post your personal questions on foundation funding to the expert
For whom is this training suitable?
This training is suitable for anybody working or interested in foundation funding for the development sector (i.e. local or international NGOs, consultants, students, CBOs, grass-roots organisations etc.). It is a basic level training aimed at newcomers with little or no previous knowledge on this topic.
Who is your trainer?
Lisa Ringhofer is the co-founder and Senior Consultant of TripleMinds. She is a fundraising and development coach with more than a decade of experience in helping non-profit organisations raise the money necessary to broaden their impact. She has raised funds from the private sector, governments and citizens for development projects across the globe, with a regional focus on Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa.
She is also happy to answer any queries on your fundraising efforts with European Foundations after you have watched the webinar at lisa.ringhofer(a)triple-minds.com.
What is included?
After the purchase you will receive:
(1) the link to the audio recording of the webinar (total length is 1 hour and 31 minutes);
(2) the power point presentation (41 slides);
(3) the login details for your Starter access to TripleFunds (14 days access to over 3,600 grants and donors)
How long do I have access to the files?
You have access to the files for 30 days.
Any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us at office(a)triple-minds.com and we are happy to answer any questions that you might have on this product.
Watch a preview to the webinar here: