‘Nailing your perfect date – Introducing relationship-based fundraising for high-value partnerships’
Are you struggling to find the right way to find and capture the heart, mind & purse strings of a new funder? Do you wonder if you need to send a letter, make a phone call or go about it in a different way? What do you do when your potential donor does not want to be solicited? Or maybe you are finding it difficult to turn a one-off donor into a long-term partner?
If your answer is YES to one of these questions, then you cannot afford to miss our next webinar. Joining the webinar will give you insights & tips on how to engage and cultivate relationships with your prospect funders and how to turn your first-time funders into committed high-value partners. You will take-away TWELVE best practices which will help you build long lasting impactful partnerships.
Hosted by TripleMinds, this webinar capitalises on the numerous years of experience of Joy Morozov (Guest speaker) in using relationship-based approach to building high-value partnerships.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The basics of a relationship-based fundraising approach
- How to identify and engage with new donors
- How to cultivate relationships and convert new contacts into committed partners
What you get:
- Live webinar session: 50 minutes presentation and 15 minutes Q&A session
- Recorded webinar session in case you cannot attend
- Templates for the tools that we present
- 30 days free access to our online funding database TripleFunds with over 4,000 grants and donors at the value of 39€ (Mini membership)
It is suitable for:
- Beginners and advanced development practitioners across all sectors who are interested in learning more about relationship-based fundraising
- Students, program staff, fundraisers, and other folks from various walks of life
How to book a seat:
- You can pay online with credit card or PayPal here in our Shop
- You can send us an email to office(a)triple-minds.com in case you prefer bank transfer
JOY MOROZOV is a multilingual international Executive who has over 15 years’ experience in Marketing, Business Development, Sales & Key Account Management in the for-profit world counting international brand names such as The Economist Group & Financial Times Business amongst her previous employers.
Between 2015-2020, Joy transferred her skills to do social good. Using her numerous years of experience in relationship-building, Joy forged partnerships with Foundations and Institutional Funders in non-German speaking markets at Light for the World, an NGO which strives to strengthen eye health systems & empower people with disabilities in Sub-Saharan Africa.
If you have some questions, please email us at office(a)triple-minds.com.