Proposal writing for foundations follows different rules compared to other donors such as government donors or funds. If you do not know these rules, you are most likely to fail. But if you have understood once how foundations tick and how their grant giving procedures work, your chances are high to receive funding and enter into long-term and fruitful win-win partnerships with them.
This webinar will therefore:
- explore the dos and don´ts of writing an inspiring case for support for a foundation;
- provide you with successful examples of winning foundation applications;
- let you know the lessons learned and experience of TripleMinds that the funding experts have gained in the past 15 years in successful foundation fundraising;
- and finally clarify any outstanding questions in a Q&A session.
After the webinar you:
– will understand how foundations differ from other donors in terms of proposal writing;
– and you will learn how to stand out from your competitors with a convincing case for support.
For whom is this training suitable?
This training is suitable for anybody working or interested in the development sector (i.e. local or international NGOs, consultants, students, CBOs, grass-roots organisations etc.) who is interested in learning about how to write an exceptional application document to foundations. It is a basic level training aimed at newcomers with little or no previous knowledge on this topic.
Who is your trainer?
Lisa Ringhofer is the co-founder and Senior Consultant of TripleMinds. She is a fundraising and development coach with more than a decade of experience in helping non-profit organisations raise the money necessary to broaden their impact. She has raised funds from the private sector, governments and citizens for development projects across the globe, with a regional focus on Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa.
She is also happy to answer any queries on your fundraising efforts with Foundations after or during the webinar at lisa.ringhofer(a)triple-minds.com.
What is included?
After the purchase you will receive:
(1) the link to the audio recording of the webinar (total length is 2 hours);
(2) the power point presentation (48 slides);
(3) the login details for your Starter access to TripleFunds (1 month access to over 4,000 grants and donors)
How long do I have access to the files?
You have access to the files for 30 days.
Any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us at office(a)triple-minds.com and we are happy to answer any questions that you might have on this product.