More than 20,000 foundations in Germany and 13,000 foundations in Switzerland give to charitable causes. Even if only a small fraction of grants is given for international development (around 10%), this sum amounts to several millions of EUR every year. Also, Germany hosts some of the biggest grantmaking foundations in Europe, while there are several smaller Swiss family foundations with a focus on development cooperation.
This webinar will therefore:
- give you an insight into the inner workings of the foundation market of these two countries: 1. we will start with a snapshot of the Swiss and German foundation landscape;
- present research strategies on how to identify the most promising foundations for your cause on the Internet;
- provide tips and tricks on how to write winning funding proposals;
- and finish off with a round of Q&A where you can post your most burning questions on this topic.
After the webinar you:
– will be able to make a sound decision if German or Swiss foundations are a suitable donor for your organisation;
– and if yes, how to successfully apply for their grants.
What is the agenda?
- The German and Swiss foundation landscape: Facts, figures and trends
- Foundation research: How can I find the ‚good fits‘? – 3 Steps to success: Self-analysis / general research / detailed research
- Engage and outreach Meet, greet and network!
- The funding application Keep it short, professional and emotional!
For whom is this training suitable?
This training is suitable for anybody working in the development sector who is interested in learning about foundation funding with a focus on the German and Swiss market. It is a basic level training aimed at newcomers with little or no previous knowledge on the topic.
Who is your trainer?
Lisa Ringhofer is the co-founder and Senior Consultant of TripleMinds. She is a fundraising and development coach with more than a decade of experience in helping non-profit organisations raise the money necessary to broaden their impact. She has raised funds from the private sector, governments and citizens for development projects across the globe, with a regional focus on Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa.
She is also happy to answer any queries on your fundraising efforts with German and Swiss Foundations after you have watched the webinar at lisa.ringhofer(a)triple-minds.com.
What is included?
After the purchase you will receive:
- the link to the audio recording of the webinar (total length is 1 hour and 59 minutes);
- the power point presentation (52 slides);
- the login details for your Starter access to TripleFunds (1 month Mini access to over 4,000 grants and donors)
How long do I have access to the files?
You have access to the files for 30 days.
Any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us at office(a)triple-minds.com and we are happy to answer any questions that you might have on this webinar.
Watch a preview to the webinar here: