The European Union (EU) provides various funding schemes for development cooperation projects across the world. Out of the 53 departments, around 14 departments launch calls for proposals which are interesting and suitable for development cooperation or humanitarian aid. This makes the EU an important and big donor for non-profit organisations operating across the world and across all kinds of sectors; yet many organisations are either not familiar with this donor or do not have the adequate knowledge on how to apply for their funds.
We will therefore train you in this webinar on:
- which funding schemes are the most suitable ones for development cooperation projects with a focus on DG DEVCO (EuropeAid) and DG NEAR;
- where to identify these funding opportunities and how to understand the respective guidelines;
- how to prepare a winning proposal(covering both the narrative and financial part) and how to submit it;
- and finally clarify any outstanding questions in a Q&A session.
After the webinar you:
– will have a sound overview of EU funding for development projects;
– know where to identify their funding opportunities and how to understand the application guidelines;
– and how to prepare a successful application deck for DG DEVCO and DG NEAR.
What is the agenda?
- Which funding schemes from EU are suitable? – Overview of various EC departments suitable for our work
- Where can we find calls? How can we understand the guidelines? – Application procedures, guidelines and templates
- How can we prepare a winning application? – Narrative proposal preparation and budgeting, tips and tricks
For whom is this training suitable?
This training is suitable for anybody working or interested in the development sector (i.e. local or international NGOs, consultants, students, CBOs, grass-roots organisations etc.) who is interested in learning about EU funding with a focus on DG DEVCO and DG NEAR. It is a basic level training aimed at newcomers with little or no previous knowledge on this topic.
Who is your trainer?
Silvia Weninger is the co-founder and Senior Consultant of TripleMinds. She has successfully raised and implemented funds from DG DEVCO (EuropeAid) and DG NEAR for more than 15 years. Silvia has been working for several international NGOs since 2014 and was in charge of both fundraising as well as implementation of programs. This gave her valuable experience across many donors (i.e. government donors or foundations), sectors (i.e. rural development, economic development, food security or gender). She has worked and lived in Africa (i.e. Kenya, Zimbabwe), Asia (i.e. Sri Lanka, Nepal, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Tajikistan) and Europe (i.e. Romania). She is happy to answer any personal queries on your fundraising efforts with the EU after webinar at silvia.weninger(a)triple-minds.com.
What is included?
After the purchase you will receive:
(1) the link to the audio recording of the webinar (total length is 1 hour and 40 minutes)
(2) the power point presentation (38 slides)
How long do I have access to the files?
You have access to the files for 30 days.
Any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us at office(a)triple-minds.com and we are happy to answer any questions that you might have on this webinar.
Watch a preview of the webinar here: