- This event has passed.
Grant proposals for foundations: ideas for writing a compelling case
October 18 @ 10:00 - 12:00
Presenter: Lisa Ringhofer (TripleMinds Consultancy Network)
Date: 18 October 2018, 10.00 CEST (convert to your time zone here)
Duration: 120 minutes
Registration: link to webinar room is sent out via email in advance to all ‘Top’ and ‘Premium’ TripleFunds members
Price: €29 for external participants (including a 14-day access to TripleFunds containing app. 4,000 grants and donor entries for development cooperation projects)
Did you know that many grant-making foundations receive at least one grant proposal every day?
We have learnt that writing such a grant proposal for foundations follows quite different rules compared to other donors like government donors or funds. (Most) foundations like your proposal to be tailor-made, balancing rational and emotional elements. So knowing these rules will make you ‘stand out from the crowd’ and increase your chances to receive funding and enter into long-term and fruitful win-win partnerships with them.
We will focus on how to use the common key elements to create a compelling grant application that tells an engaging story. We will look at individual samples of previous applications and discuss how to strengthen them in order to be more competitive and more successful in securing grant awards.
This webinar will give you a strong framework for your grant writing efforts to ensure that you are putting together highly competitive grant applications and ultimately achieving your desired grant funding success.
What you will learn from this webinar:
- Some specifics on grant proposals for foundations
- What are the key elements of a grant proposal
- How to create compelling elements that tell a story including: Cover Letter, Executive Summary, Statement of Need, Project Description, Budget, and Organisation Capacity
- Learnings from our own experience of the past 15 years
This webinar is just perfect for you if…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking, especially with foundations
This webinar includes the following supporting documents:
- All presentation materials
- An outline of a grant proposal structure
- A checklist for success to use before submitting all grant proposals
Presented by grant writing expert Lisa Ringhofer, TripleMinds:
Lisa Ringhofer is the Co-Founder of TripleMinds and has been passionate about developing projects and writing grant applications in English, German and Spanish for over 15 years. When not working on grant applications, she loves conducting face-to-face trainings in different parts of the world.
What participants say about our trainings:
“Well done again on an excellent webinar. I can tell you that it was excellent value for money!” Royal Botanical Gardens Kew, UK
“The training was not only informative and delivered by a highly professional trainer, but also very entertaining. The best training investment in a long time!” ELEMENT-A, Austria
You can chose from the following payment methods:
(1) Credit card or PayPal: click here to open payment link
(2) Western Union or bank transfer: please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invoice with all payment instructions
Any more questions? Please e-mail us at email@example.com. We are happy to hear from you!