5 Winning Steps to Find the Right Donors
Date recorded: 27 February 2020
Time: 10:00-11:30am Vienna time (CET)
Location: online event (you need Internet access)
In today´s fundraising world there are thousands of donors around giving billions of dollars for charitable causes. Money seems to be lying around everywhere but the question is: how to find the needle in the haystack or in other words the perfect donor for YOU? If you don´t have the right strategy, you might spend lots of time, energy and resources on approaching the wrong donors with the wrong project idea.
As we have seen many of our partner NGOs and clients doing similar mistakes, we are offering this webinar to show you 5 easy steps to find the right donor for your project or program. It is crucial to have a strategy in your donor search as otherwise you might get lost and overwhelmed in the large donor landscape. We will equip you with the right tools to identify the most suitable donors for your own purpose and own organisational profile. After the webinar, you can use and apply these tools immediately and start your own donor mapping exercise. If you have challenges or questions to put it into practice, you are most welcome (also after the webinar) to send your questions to us.
In this webinar you will learn:
- how to match your own organisational profile with the most suitable donors
- how and where to carry out donor research
- how and where to network with and approach these donors
What you get:
- 1 recorded webinar session: 60 minutes presentation and 30 minutes Q&A session
- 3 templates for the tools that we present
It is suitable for:
- small and large NGOs (CBOs, grass roots, etc.)
- local and international NGOs
- social businesses
- students and researchers
- for both beginners and advanced levels
- …anybody who is interested in grant seeking and donor research
How to book a seat:
- You can pay online with credit card or PayPal here
- You can send us an email to office(a)triple-minds.com in case you prefer bank transfer
If you have some questions, please email us at office(a)triple-minds.com.